rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

....These are a few of my favorite things (insert Julie Andrews making dresses out of curtains here).

I was up late one night, watching Cheaters (thanks Joey Greco, for teaching me to love again) and eating chips and cheese, when an infomerical for Sheer Cover came on. Sheer Cover is a mineral-based makeup from Leeza Gibbons.


I watched, in rapt attention, as Melissa Gilbert (from Little House on The Prairie. Michael Landon was her TV father; everything she says must be true!) showed me how Sheer Cover covered her fine lines and wrinkles.

(Side note: How did the business relationship between Leeza Gibbons and Melissa Gilbert come to fruition?)

After watching for about an hour, I had to order it. It came about 2 weeks later and I must say I am impressed! It does cover pores and pimples without making you look like a mannequin. It is also very light and blends well.


Laura Ingalls Wilder, you've done it again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too got sucked into buying this one night but apparently the colors that look good on Laura Ingles are not so cute on me. I'm sure its good makeup - and I'm hoping I will get atleast $5 back when I ebay it!! :)