we get it, already

I understand that the Jolie-Pitts are beautiful/stunning/breathtaking/magical not only in their looks but in their philanthropic ways. Really. I understand it. I get it.

It is because I have an innate understanding of the beauty that is the Jolie-Pitts that I feel entitled to comment on this picture:

There are so many questions including (but not limited to): Why does a 5 year old have emo-style platinum blond highlights? How does a 5 year old sit still long enough for highlights to process? How does a 5 year old know what highlights are? Did Maddox tell his mom that he wants Elmo but, due to inability pronounce the letter 'L', ended up with the above?

1 comment:

Adam Rothstein said...

I think the real question is, what does Papa Pitt have wrapped around his head? A dishcloth?

Sorry, I've probably overused my comment quota for tonite.