fergalicious

By now, most of us know that Fergie peed her pants onstage:


I was confused as to why and how this could happen (I think we all were). Graciously, Fergie has decided to share her mindset after the unfortunate (and odd) situation to Playboy (!):

"Embarrassment. Everyone told me not to talk about it, but I wanted to call people and tell them what had happened. I was advised not to, and I didn't for a while. Now I'm just honest about it. It's embarrassing, but you just have to let it go at some point."

She must mean "let it go" figuratively because she literally "let it go" on stage (rim shot, please!).

PS: If I was a famous singer/transsexual dating the guy from "Las Vegas" the last thing I would want to do is talk to Playboy about peeing myself.

(via Perez Hilton; post here)

No comments: