the worst idea ever

Sheryl Crow, in the weeds. An appropriate place to save the world.

Sheryl Crow has an idea of how to save the world. I'm all for saving the world but I can't get on board with this idea:

"I... like the idea of not using paper napkins, which happen to be made from virgin wood and represent the height of wastefulness. I have designed a clothing line that has what's called a "dining sleeve." The sleeve is detachable and can be replaced with another "dining sleeve," after usage. The design will offer the "diner" the convenience of wiping his mouth on his sleeve rather than throwing out yet another barely used paper product. I think this idea could also translate quite well to those suffering with an annoying head cold."

I'm all for the saving the world but I REFUSE to wear a shirt that has a "dining sleeve" stitched on to it. What would that even look like? I would imagine something like this:

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm pretty sure she's kidding ...