the hills are alive

I didn't watch Laguna Beach but I am in love with The Hills. I especially love to hate Spencer Pratt, the Ken Doll dating Heidi. I swear, if you took off his pants he would have plastic underwear molded to his crotch.

Exhibit A:


However, this article made me hate
a) Spencer Pratt and Brody Jenner
AND
b) me, for reading the article and realizing how disgusting these people are. And then blogging about it.

Look at that stupid, sly smile on his face. Look at his obnoxiously big, white teeth. I just want to punch him in the mouth and run away yelling, "neigh! neigh!" Why do I want to do this? Obviously, I have anger issues towards Spence and I feel the need to remind him that he looks like a horse.

Stupid Ken doll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The guy in the picture looks like JJ Oliver with wavy hair.

Elizabeth Stapleton said...

This writing is brilliant. I'm glad you have a lot to say! I want to hear more!